Friday, October 19, 2007

Saving the World, One Plastic Bag at a Time


OK, so they got me at the grocery store. Who can guess why? Yep, it was the 'organize up to 60 bags!'. I love to organize. This was one of those random in the middle of the aisle hanging things. Those things that you never need, but somehow find a way to justify.

Here is a look at all of my plasic bags that I have. Why I have that many... I cannot know. That's way too many for poop scooping. Maybe I'll use them when we have a garage sale.


Then I downsized so that I didn't have to have so many bags, but it just wasn't working. Way too messy.


Here are the bags now. Very nice.


And now, Buddy's food no longer has to share it's shelf. Everything is right in the world.


Yes, I am well aware that I do have several issues. Life just wouldn't be as fun if I didn't.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WalMart recycles the extra plastic bags that do not fit in your 'holds 60 bag'! So fear not if it gets full.

amy said...

You're so behind the curve, my friend. Just kidding. Have you not seen my bag holder in the kids' bathroom? Stylish. Isn't it a great idea, though? We still have too many for it to hold. That's a sad statement. I just can't let go of them, though.

Jamie said...

wow, i need to get one of those! the floor of my pantry is stuffed full of plastic bags that i save until i can take them to the grocery store for recycling. thanks for sharing