Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Beauty Can Be Found Everywhere

Since I had a request to post since good ol' Mark was getting to one of my friends, I decided to post some of my favortie pictures. I'm taking the easy way out since I don't have a ton of time today, but hopefully you'll enjoy anyway.


Amazing Fall sunset in Minnesota.


One of many scenic spots on Guam.


Sunsets in Minnesota are really beautiful, especially when you capture a couple of loons with it.


Waves crashing along the coast in California.

Stay tuned, a new recipe coming soon. I know you all are starving for my fabulous cuisine. It's been a while.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

amy said...

a thousand thank-yous.

The A Team said...

Gorgeous pics! I want to go to Guam, but you know me and the whole snake thing.... Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I am not home sick yet. However had a heat attack here yesterday. Did beat the golf partner so guess it was worth it.