Tuesday, October 16, 2007

#2s Really ARE Trouble!

When I was a kid, my Mom changed my middle name to 'T' for trouble. And I don't blame her. I was always doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. But that's the nature of #2's. It has all become apparent to me now. Funny how things work out. Lord help us when the girls become teenagers, because I have some serious payback coming my way! I love you Mom! Thanks for sticking with me.


Don't let the sweet picture fool you... take a look at the shirt. She is 'T2'.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the greatest joys of this stage is enjoying the wonders of payback. You are both well equipped for the dance ahead!

Jacinda said...

I never would have guessed that you were a troublemaker K.
My mother is eagerly awaiting the payback stage. I was less of a troublemaker, more of a grouch.

amy said...

K? Trouble? I just don't believe you. She's such a sweetie, I just want to eat her up! You need an occasional run for your money, right?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Maybe it's the shirt. Hud man has the same one, except orange, of course.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

K "T" indeed. I remember those days when you were two, and three and four,etc,etc.
Of course that's because I'm your mother and you were well deservant of the name. It's not that you were bad, you were just ....full of energy, curiosity and had no fear. Cute though. Then there were the teens......hmmmm I better not go there...which reminds me,did I ever tell you what I found in the bottom right side of your closet in the basement (between the 2x4's)?? I really better not go there!!!! But don't worry, I always did and always will love you!!!! ILY :) MOM