Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank You!

Thank you to my parents for serving and teaching me what it means to be an American.

Thank you for those that lost their lives serving.

Thank you to those that have served.

Thank you to those that are currently serving.

Thank for for supporting those that serve and have served.

And finally, thank you to my wonderful husband for doing what he does so that we can live as we do. I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A good friend of mine emailed the following video (link below) to me. It's about 5 minutes long, so watch when you have time. It was made by a 15 year old girl named Lizzie Palmer. It's incredible and haunting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome sweetheart. Veterans kids are pretty special too. M

The A Team said...

Great post K! Proud to call you and E friends!

amy said...

That was humbling. It's hard to watch, but so necessary. They are doing just that, a job. And that job ensures our rights to opinions, good or bad. But I like all the things you said. Good post, my friend. By the way, I had to look it up on YouTube because it said it was no longer available from your link. I don't know.

One Crazy Adventure said...

The link should work now, I think.

kmm said...

Wow, I needed a tissue for that one. What an amazing video.