Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Want My Thing, Mama

In this house, pacifiers are referred to as things. Don't know why, they just are. It started with e and stuck.

KK is so much like e with her things. Yep, plural. e had two, KK has I don't even know how many. And everyday, at some point, we get to play a rousing game of where's A thing. I have no idea what she does with them and she will have inevitably hidden them when the need for them is the greatest. She starts crying and whining, 'I want my thing Mama,' and we spring into action searching high and low for them. And when we find one, it's not the one she likes. We have already played one game this morning. Sound fun, huh? Wanna come over and play?

Then magically, KK returns from playing out back and hands you these. And balance is restored. (See S , we DO have a cat.)


Good luck to Grandma and Grandpa who will be watching the girls next week while we go house hunting. I might even tell you where my secret 'emergency' one is hidden.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SHOPPING ON THE WAY DOWN! Glad the thing fairy has not come.
Of course, LB will fill the need. YUP

The A Team said...

I am sure there are at least a couple down here in the ghetto. Hey who'd you steal that feline from just to take a pic? They want their cat back!

Jamie said...

i love your picture!