Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love Him...


I am not only love him, but I am in love with him! He is the greatest husband, friend and father there is. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, brings home the bacon and is darn sexy. He's smart and kind, funny and sweet, understanding and a voice of reason and so much more. And who else would let their kids do this with a smile on their face?

I distinctly remember the conversation when we were deciding whether or not we wanted kids. We were watching 'The Perfect Storrm' and right then and there, both of us were in tears talking about if we wanted to do it, it would be forever and we would be a team and we would never get divorced, etc., etc. That conversation truely shaped how we work as a couple and as parents. It has provided consistency and stability for our kids and sanity for us.

Most of you know that I am a little insane and I obsess just have to say, 'Thank you', to E for being who he is and understanding who I am and learning to deal with and except it.

When I start to feel like things are getting crazy in my life, I clean and organize... It's theraputic for me to regain control over a small portion of my life. When E gets even the slightest whif of the smoke about to come out of my ears, he springs into action. I would love to say that he does this out of extreme love and admiration for me, but I know it's just his way of helping the insuing storm to pass by quickly. I mentioned that he's smart, right?

Anyway, I should stop now before I start making you all feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to express how lucky I am to have a man like this in my life. Thank you!

1 comment:

The A Team said...

Seems like a keeper to me! Double the blessing to you for knowing what you have and appreciating it!