Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Obsess

I admit it. I obsess. Over EVERYTHING. I don't know why, but I do. Always have and always will.

A friend of mine sent me a link to her blog and I love reading it. I thought it was such a great idea. Then, I followed a link on her page to another blog that she reads and got hooked. I read the darn thing every morning. I cannot do anything until I have had my morning dose.

That was about two months ago. And ever since then I have been thinking that I should start a blog. And by thinking, I mean obsessing. For those of you that don't have a mind like mine or don't know me AT ALL, I will explain. Once an idea gets in my head, it will not leave until I do something about it. Every waking moment is consumed with thoughts of whatever the latest obsession is. For the last two months, every picture I have taken, every place that I have gone, every thing that has come of the girls' mouth is something that I have wanted to share. I am constantly thinking, 'that would be a great topic for my blog'.

So, that's why I am going to blog. My head was going to explode.

Hopefully, this will be a great venue for me to share what is going on with us. We have met so many people over the years that it is just so hard to keep in touch.

I plan on writing a new post every day. A little about this and a little about that...life, cooking, kids, pictures, travel. For the most part, it should be light and fun and I will try not to get too crazy and analytical. I should have enough ideas to get us through at least a couple of months.

Our life is just crazy enough that you might be entertained!

3 comments:

Jacinda said...

Oh goody! I always wonder what you people are up to. It will be fun to get a daily dose of EKEK.
Jacinda

Felicia said...

Girl, I wish I had the energy you do! I am so looking forward to reading what you write. I have the energy to do that. With 4 kids, coaching soccer & soccer games, playing on an adult league soccer team, piano lessons, gymnastics and dance, and my Pet Business it's no wonder I don't have energy for anything else!!! Please write some funny stuff so I can laugh! I love you all! Hugs and kisses to my girls.

Bannie said...

Imagine trying to keep up with Navy Family......trip to Conneticut, trip to San Diego, trip to San Diego, trip to Guam, trip to Guam, another trip to the Pacific,trip to Maryland??????????
Do they have oceans in Maryland?