Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ahh...Guam!

For those of you who don't know, we spent three years living in Guam. What, you ask? I said Guam. It is a small tropical island in the South Pacific. It's south of Japan, east of The Phillipines and north of Australia. Just grab a map...that's probably easier.

There are many things that you can find on Guam...

Stunning waterfalls,


beautiful white sand beaches,


thousands of hibiscus flowers,


breath taking views,


leagalized cock fighting,


cool resort living,


gorgeous rainbows,


but...

authentic Sesame Street characters is definitely not one of those things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bahaha! OK, I had to glance at this one when I saw the Guam tag. And I've now spewed diet coke on my screen. What a poor deformed character and what poor poor witnesses to it!