Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What is With Kids These Days?

Or better yet, what is with OUR kids? For those who don't know, e has a boyfriend from preschool that she is going to marry. They have gone even further than marriage...they have everything figured out. They are going to own a pet store and he will draw pictures of the customers pets and she is going to help with the store and raise the kids.

I shouldn't be suprised. This wasn't the first time she had a boyfriend. It started in Guam with this little boy who was three days younger than her.


They would hold hands and hug. My friend and I would joke about them getting married when they were older and it was funny...then.

Now, it's happening again.



Is it just ours, or do all kids do this??

3 comments:

kmm said...

I love that picture. I am definitely going to have to have you e-mail me a copy. Remind me to give you my e-mail one of these days.

Jacinda said...

Oh my gosh. I'm sending Clare to an all girls school, in a cave, on a deserted island. I guess it can't be avoided. Nevermind.

PS. Is that a real bunny?

Unknown said...

At the risk of being crusty - As a 30 year teacher, I say down play boyfriends and have boys as friends. One's mind needs to be focused on the joy of learning.