Friday, August 3, 2007

The Making of a Water Baby

Water was always a constant in my life and E had a pool growing up, so naturally, our first born was immersed in water.

We went ahead and threw her in the pool at 5 months (she had a couple of baths before that).

Notice the smirk? There is something there.



It helps to move to a tropical island. This is one of our first days on Guam at the Hilton.



Then, you go ahead and send them down the slide. A Daddy is required for this maneuver.



My Cool House in Guambodia; Any Takers????



It helps to move to a resort that has 3 pools.



Now, we're on to the big time.



A beach also helps.





Take a trip to Cairns, Australia and play in the Lagoon.



More Daddy beach time is good.



Make sure that you have the proper froggirl gear.



Experience water at 25 knots. (E wants to go 5 knots faster).



Then, let them take the plunge off the diving board into Daddy's arms.



Holy Moley (or as little 'e' says, 'Holy Cacinole'), I'm a big girl now!.



Sometimes, you just want to chill with your Dadddy;



who will go ahead and chuck you through the air.



Mom and little e are up to their old tricks.



When you don't have a pool, you go for the Slip'N'Slide.



Your Mom and You go pull-behinding again.



Then, you drag your cousin along for the ride.



And finally, go jump all on your own....the big girl that you are!

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

kinda makes me miss Guam. I have a few good shots of little e in our Guam pool as well. We will have to get Clare in the water before too long.

kmm said...

I love your blog. Tim told me about it today when I got home from work. How do you ever find the time? I heard Aidan loved playing with k.

NARMY Chop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NARMY Chop said...

Hey my family, good to have a place to keep tabs on myself/ourselves.

Loves your blog Super Mommy K, I will be sure to tell the rest of the family to read it.

Super.

E