Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This Thing is Sooo Cool!!!

I love gadgets, gizmos, electronics... basically anything that does something cool. I always have. Can't really say why, I just do.

I happened to be talking to my neighbor on the phone while I was attempting to cut a pineapple and she asked, 'Don't you have a pineapple cutter?'. What? What is that? There IS such a thing? Where do you get on? Bring it over... I have to try this thing.

The pineapple cutter and it's victim.

First, slice off the top of the pineapple.

Next, stick the cutter over the core of the pineapple and then start screwing it in. (Notice that the tiny tornado has been threw the toy room).

When you get to the bottom and all the juice starts flowing out, pull the cutter out.

Walah! Pineapple rings, fresh pineapple juice that you can drink and a fun container to use for a party.

I love this thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good Christmas present for you know who!!