Friday, March 14, 2008

Mystery Solved!

After several emails back and forth between Sophie's previous owner and me, the strange mystery has been solved. I figured that I would share because if any of you are like me, you need to know.

Apparently, his marriage of 13 years just recently ended. The house where he is living, is owned by one of his good friends, and he is renting the basement. Once his affairs are in order, he is heading back to England.

Ahhh... now it all makes sense and I guess they're right about what they say when you assume things.

And on a side note, I took Sophie to the vet today just to put to rest our post-Isis jitters. Dr. Adam said that she looked great but is in need of LOTS of exercise, but we already knew that.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The A Team said...

So happy to hear there are no skeletons lurking in the closet. I know you guys need a smooth ride this time. I am sure your active group will have no trouble getting Sophie into shape quickly.... She's a lucky girl who will be greatly loved by some of our favorite people. Sidenote, we were consolidating the girls bedrooms last night to make the big room a playroom with some serenading by M with her new KidzBop cd... She started singing "Hey There Delilah" and C and I were both missing you tons. Could have definitely used your brawn and brains for this project... And a few glasses of vino as well...