Saturday, March 1, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training Part 3

As most of you know, this has been an unusual progression in potty training for KK. If not, catch up with the first installment or the second installment of Adventures in Potty Training.

She continues to surprise us. Her latest thing is pooping on the potty, but not pee. She will tell us that she needs to go and will sit there until she is finished with her business. Backwards, I know.

I put her on the potty the other day and when I came back to check on her, here is how I found her. It made me laugh to see just how interested she was in the dog supply magazine.

And speaking of potty training... the dog is pretty much house trained. Woohoo! But, now that we send her out on her own, we have to go on periodic poop hunts. Turns out that her favorite spot to go is in the leaves... not the easiest place to spot poop. Can you find it? It's like 'Where's Waldo?'

Congrats to kmm for finding the poop. You should be proud!! Something fabulous is coming your way sometime soon! (How's that for specifics??)

By the way, I am sure that my neighbor thinks that I am insane... it's not every day that you see some one walking around with a pooper scooper and a camera. And yes, I already know that you think that I am insane.

First person to find it gets a prize! What's the prize you ask? It's a surprise. Hopefully, it's not a steaming bag of dog poop. Come on, who wants to play?

6 comments:

Jacinda said...

Ok. I seriously need to get a life. I actually just spent 1 minute that I can never get back looking for the poop! Awesome!

KK is hilarious.

kmm said...

okay, so the poop is close to the right lower corner. I think I have practice with spotting poop in hard to find places. (Like the lovely mulch in my yard)

Happy Mommy said...

I agree with kmm.....it is in the lower righthand corner.

The A Team said...

Too late for the contest, but I too found it without cheating. Usually I find it 2 seconds after I stepped in it....Love that you are now a proper dog owner...

amy said...

okay, just logged on and sad to say, immediately found the poop. of course, i'm a pro with the lone pooper that is charlie. and if i can't find it, i just send one of the kids out and they will for sure. anyway, go KK! also, i have to admit, i took a pic of poop lying on our hose. what skill ole chuckles has! your weirdness is shared! i'm sure my neighbors think i'm crazy chasing the poop around with the shovel as it always rolls off! darn it! sigh....poop talk, always funny!

Anonymous said...

My boss just asked what I was doing and I said "Looking for shit." He thought it was a metaphor. Oh lawdy. Did I just do that?