Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary...

to my blog!! I am a little late and had to look back at the archives to see when I actually started this whole thing. August 1, 2007.

My, time has flown by since I have been blogging, and more recently, not blogging. Hopefully when school starts, things will settle down a little bit and I will be able to devote more time to blogging. I truly enjoy catching everyone up with what we are up to and I appreciate that all of you stop by to read.

So, new years blog resolution... blog more. There you have it.

Thanks for reading!! K

4 comments:

blunoz said...

Happy Blogiversary! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Anniversary to OCA! I for one am happy you're here and look forward to more to come!

amy said...

Ditto! More of it, and I love ya, B! heehee!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Blogiversary! :)