Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things That Get Yer Goat

OK, we've been busy... very busy. I was actually scolded by my mother the other day for not posting. Sorry Mom. We are heading to MN for our annual vacation tomorrow and I promise that I will catch up then.

In the meantime...

We live a stones throw away from an elementary school and while sitting out on our deck at night, we often hear people throwing their trash in the schools dumpsters. Really... seriously?? You only have to drive a mile to get to the public trash dumping facility. How much is it costing the tax payers for you to dump your trash in a public schools dumpster? Come on now people...

Yes, random, but that's what got us tonight.

Wish us safe travels and wi-fi at the hotel so I can update ya'll on everything that we've been up to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? How ridiculous!

ENJOY VACA!

The A Team said...

Hope you have a great vacation. We just got back last night, just in time to gag in all the smoke and dust. Great time not to be in Monterey,,,,

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a wonderful vacation! I hear you will get to see Spuds (aka Alex) while you are there...I'm so jealous he gets to see you all and I don't :( stupid work doesn't give me enough time off! Have fun and say hi to everyone for me.