Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're Alive!!

Yes, we are still alive and kicking and I have a lot of catching up to do.

I have been all out of sorts for the past couple of months and finally feel like I have things under control. It's amazing how changes in routine can really throw you off. Summer break has been crazy and I don't know what I am doing half the time. Add in a 3000+ square foot home and two extremely active and social children... well then you really have no time to do anything but clean and entertain.

I plan to post lots about our goings-on over the past 2 months and our fun filled MN vacation but tonight, I am too tired to do anything more than this pathetic post. Today I watched a friends girls, ages 3 & 6, and had all 4 kids in the pool at the same time. What the heck is wrong with me?

Talk with you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sweetheart!! MOM

Jamie said...

wow! sounds pretty crazy =) can't wait to see and hear what you've been up to.

pyusmc66 said...

You forgot to mention your "mega-social", chipmonk and squirrel chasin black lab Sophie..................
PhiPop