Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snow Much Fun!

We just can't get enough of the snow. On Christmas Day Night (is that right?), my sister and I took the girls out to sled and play in the snow... and we had a blast! It was lightly snowing which made the pictures look so cool. e is going to be so upset when we get to our new house and there won't be several inches of snow to play in. I guess we will always have Minnesota.

e and my niece attacking my sister.

KK and me.

The Snow Princess .

One cute pink bean.

The smiles say it all.

Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas, white or not.

2 comments:

The A Team said...

Looks like TONS of fun to me. Wish we could join you.

Jamie said...

i am SOOO jealous of the snow. glad you guys had so much fun! did you try to pack up any of the snow in a cooler to take with you? we used to make snowballs and stick them in the freezer until summer =)