Monday, December 10, 2007

All Our Bags are Packed...

The movers came today and packed the entire house.  Of all of our moves we've done, this has seemed to go the smoothest.  Except for the part when one of the movers actually packed the cat litter box.  Are you kidding me?  E just told me that the guy at least emptied it out first.  Whew!  

Now, if we could just find the cat, we'd be in business.  We caught a glimpse of him running toward the door earlier today and haven't seen him since.  Hoping that he hasn't run away.  Not sure how to explain that to the little ones.  Now if the hamster decided to run away, that might be OK.  Although I'm sure that e would have a bigger problem if 'snow princess' went missing.  All of my attempts to get her to donate it to her class have failed.

The movers will be picking everything up tomorrow and then we will finish cleaning.  I use the term 'we' loosely.  My mother-in-law has practically cleaned our entire house already.  Got to love that.  It has been so nice to have them here to help us.  I will be enlisting help from any willing relative for all future moves.  I am hooked.

Alright, snoring KK is making me sleepy.  More adventures in moving to come.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

woohoo! good luck!!! i hope the drive goes smoothly and your belongings arrive just like they were when they packed them =)

Anonymous said...

The cat adventure brings back memories of "Big"....out the door at Valley High. Thought I'd never find her (she was in the bushes out back. It was dark. Good Luck. We can't wait to see you. Looks like you're slipping through at least the Western storms. Snow tomorrow, nothing Sat or Sun. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi!! its cousin Krysta. i LOVE your blog! i want one too :) so....driving with animals....oh my god where do i start! i'm interested to see how your adventure is. in july, i drove from texas with my two kitkats and my mom. what a nightmare!! drugging them was even worse! luckily though, no poopies in the car. i had a little set up for them in the back seat, i laid the seats down and had little comfy beds and litter boxes for them but they would NOT stay back there! they spent most of the trip either on my lap, my mom's lap or on the floor at our feet. i hope to never ever travel with them again! good luck!

i think a good idea for a post would be each of the kids birth story w/ some pics...that would be a cool way to 'journal' or scrapbook it.

One Crazy Adventure said...

Hi Krysta! Glad you made your way over. Thanks for the ideas... I will definitely have to do them. Let us know if you start your own blog... we will be reading. -K