Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Favorite Knife...

Is a Five Star Santuko knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels. We have a whole block of Henckel Knives but this is the one that I always use and it my favorite.

But, it, hates me. Last March, while I was cutting green peppers for a really good omlette that I was going to make, it sliced through my ring finger. After frantic calls to my neighbor and friend, I headed to the ER and spent 3+ hours there and got steri-stripped on up. The finger is finally looking semi-normal, although the nail grows rather funky.

Wait! What is Princess Jasmine doing there? Oh yeah, last night I was cutting green peppers with my favorite knife... you know how the story goes. Just no trip to the ER this time. I am a dummy.

4 comments:

The A Team said...

As long as the dinner was good....
All for the cause you know! Love the Jasmine bandaid.

Anonymous said...

You are a dummy.

Jacinda said...

I get a chill just reading about injuries of the fingers and toes. eek the willies! yuck! Nice knife though.

amy said...

we suffer for fashion, might as well suffer for food! glad you didn't waste your time at the ER. call me anytime you need proper placement of a bandaid! =)