Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training Part 4 & The KK Khronicles

Ahhh, potty training. One of my most hated parts about child rearing. We have decided to take a rather lax approach with KK since it was so frustrating with little e. The second time around has been interesting and definitely much more enjoyable. If you need to catch up, read all the other potty training posts here .

So, head strong KK has moved into big girl panties but is very opinionated about which panties she will be wearing. She does have accidents every now and then, but I have not bought diapers or pull-ups since the end of July. Yippee!!

We have also had some very interesting conversations with her while potty training. Hence, The KK Khronicles.

Before heading out to Tae Kwon Do...
me: 'Do you need to go potty?'

KK: 'NO THANK YOU!!!' (at least she has manners)

Me: 'You need to go potty before we leave'

KK: 'Sure, whatever'


After an accident...
KK: 'I absolutely peed in my panties... my lemonade made me do it'


Picking out princess pull-ups...
KK: 'I found Jasmine!! Those, I want those!'

me: 'You like Princess Jasmine?'

KK: 'Yeah... I wish we could go at A Taste of Monterey and see Jasmine... I miss her.'

me: 'Me too'

KK: 'Did she used to be your friend?'

me: 'She still is my friend'

KK: 'Is she my friend too?'

me: 'yes'

(Side note: to all my ATOM friends... miss you all and hope all is well.)

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

amy said...

i absolutely did it, mom! hilarious! darn that lemonade. can't wait to see y'all!!! bring the dog! (that's from chuckles)